Muahaha. I am now a blogger. I suppose technically this isn't my first time blogging, but it's the first time I'm blogging about something that isn't what I had for breakfast.
I don't even eat breakfast anymore.
Now I get to share what beer I'm drinking! Racer 5, of course. But I digress.
Why am I blogging? Because I think I'm some sort of expert in my field with valuable information. It's ridiculous, I know.
What will I blog about? Mostly technical things, there's a few articles I've wanted to write for a while but just haven't had the platform to do it from, including:
- My long overdue love letter to Heroku
- A post, or series of posts, on useful unix commands (fc is a recent one that comes to mind)
- A more personal note on why I'm a web developer
- BEGINNER'S GUIDES! this is something I've wanted to do for a long time.
- Angle brackets, and why I need to be able to control every damn one of those suckers
What's the end goal? 2 things really, I want to be a better writer, and I want to be more involved in the community. I want to write an article like this that really pisses people off haha
So I hope you enjoy the new blog! My goal right now is A POST A DAY! I know at least for a long time I'll definitely have some content.